With this example you will learn about:
- EMC radiations and regulations
- Quantitative estimation of magnetic radiation
- Design and evaluation of simple analog filters
- Using Red Pitaya in combination with other circuits
- Difference between household appliance and outside devices
We had to try the LCR meter – ad hoc.
Hey, this LTI DSP Workbench was a brilliant idea! We promised we’d run the application and report about the experience. (LTI DSP … Linear Time-Invariant Digital Signal Processing)
Martin Ossmann, June 2014
Slow dynamics allowed for some averaging, yet we were surprised to hear the resolution of his measurements had been at the order of magnitude of 0.001 K.