Build your SDR transceiver around STEMlab! With its 62,5 MHz of frequency range and 14 bits of resolution it represents a powerful&affordable core of your SDR transceiver. The on board ADC 125 MS/s sampling frequency, 14-bit resolution) digitizes the RF signal from the antenna. The data coming from the ADC is processed by a in-phase/quadrature (I/Q) digital down-converter (DDC) running on the Red Pitaya’s FPGA.The I/Q data is transmitted via TCP to the SDR programs such as SDR# and HDSDR.
Ad an all bands filter and amplifier module (see below), connect an antenna and you are ready to start your SDR adventure!
Learn more about:
SDR Transceiver kit Basic is the best price/performance option to have an fully functional SDR transceiver. It includes all the accessories&HW (filters, 10W amplifier module&impedance transformer)&SW. All you need is an antenna to start your Software Defined Radio adventure!
SDR kit Basic is the best price/performance option to have an fully functional SDR receiver. It includes all the accessories&HW (impedance transformer) &SW. All you need is an antenna to start your Software Defined Radio adventure!
- Tailored for HF+50MHz SDR & other RF applications
- Comes with two 16 bit ACDs 50 ohm inputs; 14 bit DACs 50 ohm outputs
- Three times bigger dual core ARM Cortex A9 + Xilinx Zynq 7020 FPGA
- Bigger FPGA provides more real-time processing capabilities
- Hardware compatible with HPSDR
- Improved distortions, dynamic range, sensitivity, noise & crosstalk